Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund delays

mayhernandez4
Level 1

I have several clients that we filed for over 21 days ago and their refund has not been issued yet. All of them are claiming credit for either the 1st or 2nd stimulus payment. Is this happening to any of your clients? 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

4 Comments 4
TAXOH
Level 11

Only 1 client that I'm aware of.   Claimed she didn't get the 2nd one.

0 Cheers
nmbradybunch
Level 1

Hello I am not a tax preparer but I did have to claim both my 1st and 2nd stimulus payments. its been a little over 30 days now and Nothing. My return shows accepted but "still in Process" . Which is like a kick in the teeth we already didn't get the money when everyone else did and now because the irs owes us money we have to wait More?? You would think that the irs would try and help these people first ?? 

mayhernandez4
Level 1

I am going to have my clients call the irs directly so they can find out what is happening. 

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

@nmbradybunch 

"My return shows accepted but "still in Process""

And the IRS has a note that tells you there might even already be a refund to the bank, and that status doesn't relate to the funding.

You seem to be lost on the internet.

You’ve come to a Peer User community for Intuit Tax Preparation products supporting tax preparation professionals using ProSeries, Proconnect and Lacerte , and you may be looking for support as an individual taxpayer. Please visit the TurboTax Help site for support.

Thanks.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers