Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Untapped Market of 2 Million Awaiting $1,200 Payments

BobKamman
Level 15

Yes, thanks to Congress, these Americans now qualify for an “Economic Impact” payment. They are not receiving Social Security, so they need your help to apply for the cash.

Yes, these people may be working for as little as 15 cents an hour, but they still qualify! Congress and the President have hearts of gold, when it comes to rewarding even those serving life sentences for violent crimes.

There is nothing in the CARES Act that prevents prison inmates from getting paid. You can look it up. No one chose to add a sentence, about those serving a sentence.  But they need your help in getting bank account information to IRS. For more information contact your local warden or prisoner-rights group.  Remember, time is of the essence – especially for those on Death Row.

And some are eligible for early release!  Help them buy a gun, and you will have a friend for life.  

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

2 Comments 2
IRonMaN
Level 15

The money will come in handy.  These days those folks must be paying an arm and a leg to get their hands on a roll of Charmin.

Slava Ukraini!
qbteachmt
Level 15

I'm not all that sure about this: "But they need your help in getting bank account information to IRS."

As I understand it, the Scammers that already call your phone are from Prison, and are asking for your bank account info to "guarantee your Stimulus check will be deposited to the right account."

I think their income flow is going to increase and they won't need their own stimulus funds after all.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.