Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProConnect Tax vs Turbo Tax

Highlighted
Level 1

What is the difference between ProConnect Tax and Turbo Tax since they are both products by Intuit?

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

Turbotax cannot be used by professional tax preparers, its for DIYers only.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

Turbotax cannot be used by professional tax preparers, its for DIYers only.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 15

Lacerte is also an Intuit product.... and is *nothing* like Turbo Tax.  

Intuit provides Lacerte, ProSeries, ProTax Online, and Turbo Tax.

ProConnect Tax is the 'umbrella' name for Intuit Tax Software.

If you are preparing tax returns for a fee, you are violating the EULA if you use Turbo Tax.

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
they really blew it with their branding by naming one of the products after the umbrella name for all products.
ProConnect Tax Online should have had a different name.

Highlighted
Level 15

True... I could live with THAT, if they'd just fix some of the other issues.

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
Highlighted
Level 12

And now they are changing the umbrella name again (I don't remember what the new name will be).

Logically, that name change would also change the URL of this forum, which will likely screw up all of the links AGAIN.

Highlighted
Level 15

Bill.... don't you mean "still" instead of "again" 🤣

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

That's the first intelligent answer Ive heard from you. 

Please dont insult people, its not nice. If you don't agree, say you dont agree. I find your use of the word

"chump" as abhorable.  Continue to belittle people, your arrogance will catch up to you.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

"Chump" is part of my signature line and is of no business of yours.  It's an inside joke.  

Highlighted
Level 14

Excuse me @claudetcb? You are saying be nice and you threatened a poster and their dog?

ex-AllStar
Highlighted
Level 1

**bleep** right. He immediately insulted me by calling me a chump. I dont care its part of his tagline. Dont insult people. If you disagree, disagree in an intelligent manner. His arrogance will catch up to him one day. G-d will strike him down belittling people. FCUK HIS ARROGANCE. HIS DOG, BETTER OFF WITHOUT HIM. GOODBYE. 

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
Nobody called you a chump, that's part of her signature line, its an inside joke that has nothing to do with you. It appears on any post she makes.

Highlighted
Level 1

Have a nice weekend. 

0 Cheers