Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte Help Files Will Not Print

JonL
Level 1

I spent over 2 hours with Lacerte Level 1 and Level 2 tech support this Monday trying to find out why I cannot print Lacerte help files this year.  Both phone reps were completely unhelpful.  Why can we not print Lacerte help files for 2019 this late into the tax season?  Do you expect this problem to be resolved and if so when?

Thanks,

JonL

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

7 Comments 7
User FIDO 61
Level 8

Help files from inside the Lacerte application? Or Help from the website? I can print the online site Help it is just ridiculously formatted. Maybe @IntuitAustin can help?  #AskMeAnything 

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪
0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

Are you trying to print help articles from within the program? 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
JonL
Level 1

All help files from within the Lacerte software will not print. Confirmed with Level 2 tech support rep Hayley on Monday. It is a terrible problem.

I asked Hayley to report it, but evidently she did not.

Thanks,

JonL

0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

Hey @JonL 

We were able to replicate the issue and we're opening a ticket with our development team about this to diagnose the problem further.

Austin

0 Cheers
JonL
Level 1

Thanks Austin!  This is a serious problem and I hope that you informed me when it is resolved.

0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

We've tied you back to an investigation being tracked by our support and development teams, you'll receive updates via email when more information is available. 

0 Cheers
Mystery70
Level 1

For a quick fix, you can highlight, copy into word, and print from there.

0 Cheers