Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way of documenting/recording questions & answers,

accessmang
Level 2

Is there a way of documenting/recording, for future reference, the questions, I ask my clients and their answers?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

2 Comments 2
Slats
Level 4

Do you see a little "pencil" at the top of your client open file?  It is located under the File, Edit, View, Forms, ect. bar at the top. You should see a small yellow pencil, clicking it will open a box which allows you to type in and save information that you would like to access at a later date, and you can also print this note as a part of the client/firm copy.  I have used this numerous times to remind me of upcoming events for the follow on tax year, I.E. Death, Births, possible sales of assets, ect.  And to remind me of the questions I asked and the answers given by the taxpayers at the point of preparation. Also in the Client Status, there is a place where you can place "current" and "permanent" notes about the filing and the return.

accessmang
Level 2

Hi Slats:

Thank you.

God bless and have a pleasant Good Friday and Easter holidays..

0 Cheers