Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit should pay us...

DB
Level 1

Who do we submit our invoices to at Intuit so we can be compensated for the sudden lost time when their updates SCREW UP WHAT WAS WORKING?  My Pennsylvania returns that have capital gains and dividends are no incorrect.  I supposed I am supposed to just halt efiling... halt production.. halt everything on March 28th so that Intuit can figure out how to do their job?  OMG.  This company is so invested in making money on Turbo tax it has forgotten to serve the accountants that support it's QB/Lacerte and Proseries products.

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

3 Comments 3
mchwd
Level 3

I agree!  We are at a standstill as well.  This needs to be fixed ASAP.

0 Cheers
IntuitKatieB

We are aware of this behavior and development is working now to get this resolved as quickly as possible. We have an announcement posted in the main community page that we will update as we receive more information.
Please follow the announcement for updates: https://accountants-community.intuit.com/announcements/1829877

0 Cheers
mchwd
Level 3

We are following, but as a PA based CPA firm, this is creating a major issue.  We had already finalized and printed many returns before the alert was received and now we can not process any PA returns.  And it's 3/29 ....

0 Cheers