Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Illinois extension of filing/payment deadlines?

R J Soskin
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

5 Comments 5
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

I see nothing re: Illinois and extension of filing deadline. 

itonewbie
Level 15

My understanding is that the only reliefs granted thus far is a 30-day extension for estate return filing and tax payment as well as a sales tax payment deferral but without filing extension.

@garman22Do you have better info from the Sovereign State?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

No, sir. You have the same info that I do. My state is a backwards corrupt state and they want their money now. 🤣

All BS aside......that is the same info I have. 

itonewbie
Level 15

Good to know I'm not missing anything. 😀

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Finally, on Mar 25, Gov. Pritzker announced that IL will extend the deadline for all tax returns along with payment of balances due due from Apr 15 to Jul 15.  Interestingly, they still want ES-Tax payments made on their original due dates.  Go figure.

Still an AllStar