Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domestic Production Activities Deduction - S Corp

JA3
Level 1

Hi,

I have an S Corp that received a 1099-PATR and box #6 (Domestic Production Activities Deduction) has an amount on it.

Where would I present this on my 1120s?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

3 Comments 3
qbteachmt
Level 15

You didn't put this into a community forum for a specific program. In general:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/form-1099-patr-domestic-production-activi...

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
JA3
Level 1

Thank you for that link.

However, I don't see "Qualified Domestic Production Activity in the Section box on the left side of the screen" on Screen 15-Deductions.

Is the reason for this that I am not technically qualified for this deduction or is there another reason I am not seeing this?

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

"on Screen 15-Deductions."

As I described, you posted this topic Not in the section for any specific software you are using. However, to help with Screen 15, someone would need you to post in the section for the peer users of that same software. To get specific help, you would need to ask the question of the specific users of that specific program, and not here in Tax Talk. Thanks.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.