Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleting documents before upload.

barb1948
Level 1

I see file folder under my Documents list, but thay have no files in  them, and there are severl duplicate file folders.  How to I delete all these and start again?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

8 Comments 8
itonewbie
Level 15

Which Intuit professional tax product do you subscribe to?

Where are these folders and documents you referred to?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
barb1948
Level 1

I am a client and tax preparer sent intuit interactive program.  I'd like to send a screen shot of where I am stuck.  how can I do that?

0 Cheers
barb1948
Level 1

2021-01-26_16-16-21.png

0 Cheers
barb1948
Level 1

did you receive the screen shot?

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

In that case, you should approach your tax accountant for help.  This is a peer-to-peer support site open only to tax professionals who use Intuit's professional tax products.  Your accountant should be able to provide you with further guidance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
qbteachmt
Level 15

"did you receive the screen shot?"

You are posting on the internet to a publicly viewable forum. This is not "Sending" anything; this is not email. You might be getting email notifications that your Topic on the forum has been updated, but anything you post is now available to the public, to scammers and to spammers. You need to play safely on the internet. You don't even know the people you are communicating with are from anywhere in the world.

No offense meant to @itonewbie of course  🙂

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
itonewbie
Level 15

@qbteachmtAt least the OP can rest assured I'm not any Tom, Dick, and Harry but itonewbie. 😉

Still an AllStar
qbteachmt
Level 15

@barb1948 

I would edit that reply and delete the attachment, even though the account numbers might be generic enough to be safe. I'll flag this for Intuit, too.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.