Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arizona unemploymnet

Liesal
Level 4

SO a client received unemployment in the state of Arizona 2020.  to date she has not received a 1099 g. i told her to log on and check and her online account says no money was paid?

i googled and see there are issues with 1099 forms being issued and no money received but this is opposite

of course client has called and can never reach a human.

anyone have this issue?

thank you

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BobKamman
Level 15

The Arizona Department of Economic Security website says:

Claimants who received PUA benefits will have a separate 1099-G tax form than those claimants who received Unemployment Insurance (UI), Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC), and Extended Benefits (EB). If you received PUA and UI, PEUC, or EB benefits, you will receive two 1099-G forms.

If you received Arizona Unemployment Insurance (UI) or Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) and you do not receive a 1099-G form by February 27, 2021, please submit a report to the Department (link is external). If you believe you didn’t receive your 1099-G because your address on file was incorrect, please enter the correct address in the form, click the “update” box under the address field and submit the report.

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I know in CA they were given until the end of Feb to get the unemployment figures to people, I had several clients with zero amounts showing for quite some time.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
BobKamman
Level 15

The Arizona Department of Economic Security website says:

Claimants who received PUA benefits will have a separate 1099-G tax form than those claimants who received Unemployment Insurance (UI), Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC), and Extended Benefits (EB). If you received PUA and UI, PEUC, or EB benefits, you will receive two 1099-G forms.

If you received Arizona Unemployment Insurance (UI) or Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) and you do not receive a 1099-G form by February 27, 2021, please submit a report to the Department (link is external). If you believe you didn’t receive your 1099-G because your address on file was incorrect, please enter the correct address in the form, click the “update” box under the address field and submit the report.

Liesal
Level 4

thanks

i guess we just have to wait and hope the forms arrive. still puzzling why her online acct would so no benefits paid

0 Cheers