Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My stimulus check

Cynthia Parker
Level 1

Say i am on SSI and my check go's direct too a bank account and i have a Direct Express card that my money goes onto every month so i was wondering do i have to file none tax filer just to receive my stimulus check because i am woundering on what do i have to do too get it so can you please please tell me something please

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

3 Comments 3
abctax55
Level 15

Hi there,

You’ve come to an Intuit site supporting tax professionals, and you may be looking for support as an individual taxpayer. Please visit the TurboTax Help site for support.

Cheers!

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
abctax55
Level 15

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

Question 14

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
qbteachmt
Level 15

"so can you please please tell me something please"

I recommend never making usernames to sign up on the Internet on places where you have no idea who is sponsoring this site or why it even exists. I recommend never posting personal info on the internet or even this type of issue, asking who knows whom about something that is under the regulation of the IRS and the US Treasury.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers