Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my client is needing to fill out 1099-g for State of NC refund 2018

lhoyos
Level 1

we did not received the form so the only thing we have is the amount.  with out the TIN Address and Phone number i am not able to summit the return for this year.  Suggestions 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

Here's what you need for EIN.  Suggest you bookmark this site for future reference.

https://www.atxcommunity.com/topic/14415-please-provide-your-states-ein-and-address-that-would-be-sh...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
itonewbie
Level 15

Here's what you need for EIN.  Suggest you bookmark this site for future reference.

https://www.atxcommunity.com/topic/14415-please-provide-your-states-ein-and-address-that-would-be-sh...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
Roma-2214
Level 1

I received Form 1099-G in the program are onli 1099-misc, 1099-k, 1099-nec, but not 1099-G, some one already, to input on line 1 of the sch.C. but I do not agree, I did that long ago and the IRS since they had the forms, and they did not sow the input of the form 1099-misc. send a letter of not filing that amount. Therefore that is not the solution to input on line 1.  May the solution is that the programmers of our software intuit included the form. That is my opinion

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but facts are better than opinions.  I'm having trouble getting from point A to point B in your opinion, but the answer that was provided is indeed correct for the question asked.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

1099-G box 6 issued to a business for a grant that does not fall under one of the exemptions is treated as ordinary business income and included the same as any business gross income, without also needing to enter the 1099-G. There are a lot of these grants relative to the covid disaster and the various recovery and stimulus programs, so ask your client to help you identify what their application was for and what grant they were given, to know how to treat it for Fed and State purposes.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.