Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the phone number you have on file for me.

presw9
Level 1

Internet access.  Unable to get verified because I have a new phone number. Old number is out of service

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
qbteachmt
Level 15

@presw9 

Please Remove Your Phone number from this Public internet forum. You have now made it possible for Scammers to reach you.

Thanks.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
qbteachmt
Level 15

@presw9 

Please Remove Your Phone number from this Public internet forum. You have now made it possible for Scammers to reach you.

Thanks.

0 Cheers
presw9
Level 1

I am unable to access my account because I have a new phone number and I am not able to reach someone to help me. With 2 step verification you are texting to a phone that is out of service.

Preston Wood

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

"you are texting to a phone that is out of service."

You are posting on a Peer User community forum. None of us can help with your Intuit account. You would need to contact Intuit for this. Or, let's try this:

@IntuitBettyJo Perhaps, as an Intuit person, you can help this user?

Jeanne Magmer
Level 1

The phone number you have for me has been disconnected. My new phone number is [phone # removed]

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

@Jeanne Magmer 

Please Edit this posting you made and Remove your phone number from this public internet forum. This is not Customer Support for Intuit. This is a peer user community open on the internet to any spammer and scammer.

I will flag your posting to be edited by Intuit, if you don't get to it timely.

Did you sign into your Intuit Account and make your changes there? That's where I would start.

0 Cheers