Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASK ME ANYTHING QUESTION: K-1 Box 20 Codes Input (ProConnect)

LynnC
Level 2

Where do I input the data for these K-1 Box 20 codes in ProConnect? I am not seeing fields for these codes in the section 199A of the K-1 input.

20Z1

20AH1

20AH2

20AH3

20AH4

99O46

99O47

Code Z - Unadjusted Basis of Assets

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mdavolio
Employee
Employee

Hi Amy,

Please go into the Partnership or S corporation - Schedule K-1 screens and click on Lines 11-20 at the top of the screen.  Then scroll down to this section: Section 199A: Statements A and B (20Z) and you'll see a grid and fields to enter all of the QBI information.

Thank you,

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
mdavolio
Employee
Employee

Hi Amy,

Please go into the Partnership or S corporation - Schedule K-1 screens and click on Lines 11-20 at the top of the screen.  Then scroll down to this section: Section 199A: Statements A and B (20Z) and you'll see a grid and fields to enter all of the QBI information.

Thank you,

Mike

0 Cheers
LynnC
Level 2

Thank you for the quick response!

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

@LynnC 

You have this topic right here, where you are getting guidance. No need to ask the other 6 times, or to keep starting new topics. If you need further help, please simply post your follow up here. That way, the background and earlier instructions are right here for the Peer users, who volunteer to help you. That means they won't keep starting Over. Please be nice to them and make it easy for them to help you. They are all a bit busy, this time of year.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers