Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acceptance letter - Generated email from Lacerte poorly written

I believe the Acceptance letter Generated email from Lacerte is poorly written and should be revised at a minimum or we should be allowed to delete this portion when we send our acceptance letters when editing. I have edited mine but this still appears at the bottom and I have to delete it each time. So far I have have brought it up to every tech support technician I have spoken to but have not gotten anyone to agree but I think it's obvious that there is a lot of spaces between this text and is grammatically incorrect. After the following sentence "last four digits of the social security number and five digit ZIP Code there at least should be a. (period) as well as As an example, if you have SSN 123-45-6789 with an address in zip code 98765 the resulting password is 678998765 there at least should be a. (period)

The file is a password protected PDF. The password to open the file is based on the following:

PASSWORD INSTRUCTIONS

The password is made up of:

Last 4 digits of your social security number and 5 digit zip code

As an example, if you have SSN 123-45-6789 with an address in zip code 98765 the resulting password is 678998765

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Comment 1
MichaelD
Employee
Employee

Thank you for your feedback. We will note this for potential future changes.

Michael D

0 Cheers