Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1065 K-1 20 AH does not match up with the program

MC43
Level 1

The codes on Box 20 on the explanation sheet are numbered AH1 through AH8. They do not match up with the Worksheet. Where would I enter the data from AH1 through AH8?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitJim
Employee
Employee

Thank you for joining the community. The Box 20 code is AH for 'other information.' Many preparers will describe the other information in supplemental pages. I think your PTP is telling you they have 8 separate 'other information' items and they call them AH1 to AH8. In ProSeries, you would enter 8 separate entries in Box 20,  with the code AH and the amount each time. Then review the supplemental information to determine what the 'other information' is. You may need to include some or all of those amounts on other schedules, based on what it is. 

Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
IntuitJim
Employee
Employee

Thank you for joining the community. The Box 20 code is AH for 'other information.' Many preparers will describe the other information in supplemental pages. I think your PTP is telling you they have 8 separate 'other information' items and they call them AH1 to AH8. In ProSeries, you would enter 8 separate entries in Box 20,  with the code AH and the amount each time. Then review the supplemental information to determine what the 'other information' is. You may need to include some or all of those amounts on other schedules, based on what it is. 

Good luck!

0 Cheers