You'll use the Input Return tab to enter all of your clients' tax data, like income and deductions.
- Use the table of contents on the left side of your screen to navigate through different portions of the return, or search for a specific item.
- Longer screens are separated into logical sections. Click on a tab along the top of the screen to view the section you need.
- Access carryovers or general information by clicking the link at the top right of the related input screen.
For faster tax preparation, use the preview forms feature to review the tax return as you enter data.
- From the Input Return tab, click on the Preview forms button in the top right corner of the screen.
- A new window will open showing the tax return forms.
- You can resize the browser windows and rearrange them to fit your monitors.
- As you input more data, click Refresh Forms to see your changes on the return.