This article will assist you with sending an Intuit Link invitation. Intuit Link helps you get the answers and documents you need to get your clients' taxes done right the first time through a secure online portal. To give your client access to Intuit Link, you must first send them an invitation.
Follow these steps to invite a client to Intuit Link:
- Open ProConnect Tax.
- From the left of the screen, click Intuit Link.
- Select the blue Create new request in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the client you need to invite.
- Click Continue.
- Make sure that the client's email address is correct.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the email address, if needed.
- You'll be prompted to enter the client's email address if none was previously saved.
- Select the Organizer template you want to send this client.
- Click Preview to review what your client will see.
- Select Edit to customize any item for this client only.
- Once you're satisfied, click Continue.
- A new window will appear where you can customize the invitation email for this client.
- Edit the email text, if desired.
- When complete, click Publish and send email.