This article will help you send a Link invitation. Intuit Link helps you get the answers and documents you need to get your clients' taxes done right the first time through a secure online portal. To give your client access to Link, you must first send them an invitation.
Follow these steps to invite a client to Link:
- On the left side of your screen, click Intuit Link.
- Press Create request.
- Select the client you need to invite.
- Click Continue.
- Verify that the client's email address is correct. Click the pencil to edit the email address, if needed.
- You'll be prompted to enter the client's email address if none was previously saved.
- Select the Organizer template you want to send this client.
- Click Preview to verify what your client will see.
- Select Edit to customize any item for this client only.
- Once you're satisfied, click Continue. A new window will appear where you can customize the invitation email for this client.
- Edit the email text, if desired. When complete, click Publish and send email.