Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Pro Series basic have a Hawaii Trust return?

jlasworth
Level 2

same question for 2020?

0 Cheers

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitCharlene

ProSeries Basic does not support the 1041 or any state return however, ProSeries Professional does have the Federal 1041.

Hawaii is not yet a supported form for the 1041 however, development is actively looking at forms to support for future years. This would make a great idea for our idea exchange for them to review: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-idea-exchange/idb-p/603 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
IntuitCharlene

ProSeries Basic does not support the 1041 or any state return however, ProSeries Professional does have the Federal 1041.

Hawaii is not yet a supported form for the 1041 however, development is actively looking at forms to support for future years. This would make a great idea for our idea exchange for them to review: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-idea-exchange/idb-p/603 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
jlasworth
Level 2

What do you mean by support the 1041?

I can file state returns for most states for a trust return 1041 but not HI in basic?

I have had a client in HI with a trust for years and I have to manually do the state return every year.

It is the only one and only reason I would need Pro Series Professional, so does not warrant the added cost for professional which is has been rising every year.

They nickel and dime me for the state returns already for more than four states.

Drake may be my solution for the HI return, so will look into it?

James