To assist with the approaching Monday, March 15, 2021 deadline, below you'll find important electronic filing deadline information, including guidelines on the IRS perfection periods available for resubmitting returns that are rejected. This is very important to ensure the return submitted before the deadline remains timely if you receive an e-File reject.
Partnership and S Corporate Electronic Filing Deadline Information, including the "Perfection Period" for Rejected Returns:
Would you like to review information on Partnership and S Corporate return deadlines, and the "perfection period" available to correct and resubmit timely filed returns that are rejected?
Information on Filing Extensions:
Need information on filing Partnership or S Corporate extensions? Filing an extension may ease the burden of the approaching deadline and provide additional time to complete the return.
- Electronic Filing an Extension for Corporate, S Corporate, Fiduciary, and Partnership Returns
- How do I Batch Print Federal and State Extension Forms
CARES Act changes for 2020
Below are popular articles associated with Partnership and S Corporation Returns:
S Corporation Returns:
- Transfer 1120 Corp Return to 1120S S-Corp Return in ProSeries
- Form 1120S, Error For Effective Date of S Election
- Using the Weighted Average Ownership Percentage Worksheet in the 1120S Return
- 1065, Special Allocation to Partners
- Using Weighted Averages for Schedule K-1 Form 1065
- Allocating Recourse Debt as Nonrecourse or Specially Allocating Recourse Debt in a 1065 with LLC Mem...
Partnership & S Corporate Returns:
- Schedule L: Balance Sheet is Out of Balance Form 1065, 1120s, 1120, Or 990 Part X
- Suspend Calculation of Schedules L, M-1 and M-2 for Form 1065, 1120S or 1120
Qualified Business Income (QBI)
- How to enter and calculate the qualified business income deduction, section 199A, in ProSeries
- ProSeries Simplified Worksheet Section 199A - Qualified Business Income Deduction
- Qualified Business Income 199A - Specified Service Trade or Business (SSTB)
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
Solved! Go to Solution.