Now you can preview a return and select only the pages you want to print. This update resolves pain points within Print Preview for both ProSeries Pro and ProSeries Basic, allowing you to save paper and know exactly what you are printing.
To access the new Print Preview function:
- Open the client's tax return.
- Choose Print from the left side of the screen.
- Choose Print Preview from the bottom of the screen.
- ProSeires Basic will now show the printing status window while it generates the preview. You'll then see the forms generated in the return. To unselect a form for printing, simply un-check the box.
- Choose Print to send the checked forms to the printer, or Close to return to your ProSeries Basic Print Screen.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
Solved! Go to Solution.