Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase Pay Per Return Balance - New Experience in Tax Year 20 and 21

IntuitDebH

Beginning in March, a new experience is live in ProSeries Tax Year 2020 and 2021 for increasing your Pay Per Return (PPR) account balance . You will no longer have to key in credit card information every time you need to increase the balance.  You can choose from saved payment methods that are associated with your login. You can also Add or Delete payment methods from this experience.  The Delete payment methods ability will redirect you to My Account.

Here is the experience you are used to:

PPR increase screen OLD.jpg

Here is a view of the new experience:

PS NGP Wallet PPR_2 030922.jpg

NOTE - Users who are not set up with permissions to view payment information will not see a list of payment methods, but these users can still enter card information to continue with the purchase.  In this instance, the payment information is not stored on the account for future use.  The view of the experience for those users is below.  Do not check the box that indicates (Admin only).

PS NGP Wallet PPR 030922.jpg

If a user needs to have the rights to save, edit, or use payment methods, their permission need to be changed to admin via My Account.

To adjust the user permissions/role:

1. Sign in to My Account.
  2. Select the user on the screen, and  update their My Account Access to Account Admin.

If it is necessary to change the primary payment method on the account, that can also be done via My Account:

1. Sign in to My Account.
  2. Select an existing card and edit, or add a new payment method.
  3. Enter the payment information and click the Make Primary box.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitDebH

For more ProSeries News & Updates, click here.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
IntuitDebH

For more ProSeries News & Updates, click here.

0 Cheers