Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your software continues to print out bad dates in the instructions to our clients.

dtewsley
Level 1

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
7 Replies 7
George4Tacks
Level 15

What is a BAD date? 

ex-AllStar
BobKamman
Level 14

@George4Tacks  "What is a BAD date? "

You've obviously not met some of the women I've dated.

But Sally, she was something else.  She showed my how to use her Sharpie, if you know what I mean.  You should cross out April and write in July, and explain enthusiastically  "hand crafted cover letters are the best!"

Last I heard, she had lost her job with a major software company, having ben replaced by a robot programmer.  Then the company went out of business because their remarkably lazy customers couldn't charge clients for doing no work.  

abctax55
Level 15

Not *MY* software.....

Former Chump..umm... AllStar...This message was typed from 6 feet away so you can safely read it immediately.

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
George4Tacks
Level 15
Sounds like a disclaimer is in place.

ex-AllStar
abctax55
Level 15

Like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXn2QVipK2o

Former Chump..umm... AllStar...This message was typed from 6 feet away so you can safely read it immediately.

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
dd4vols
Level 9

@dtewsley  here is a neat little link... that explains the 'community' somewhat... gonna go out on a limb, and say that I think Intuit owns the software...not all the preparers like your self that frequent this board...

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/community-basics/discussion/getting-started-in-the-tax-pro-c...

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posed.
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

The dates in the letter for California were updated!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers