Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There are a couple errors on Proseries Arizona 2018, how do I report those to Intuit? Also an error on Personalized Tax Advice feature RE child tax credit amount

Jill1891
Level 3

The Arizona Partnership and S-Corp Proseries instructions state to attach a copy of the federal return to the Arizona return. This requirement was removed a few years ago. Arizona DOES NOT want copies of the federal return.

In the Personalized Tax Advice it is showing 2 children received a child tax credit of $2250. That is incorrect. Two children received a child tax credit of $2000, and the third child received $500 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

You should generally contact Support directly to register these potential errors so that the technical team and developers could take a second look.

It is also helpful to post these here so that other users would be aware and may be able to pitch in.

Let's see if one of the nice Intuit moderators would be able to help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
itonewbie
Level 15

You should generally contact Support directly to register these potential errors so that the technical team and developers could take a second look.

It is also helpful to post these here so that other users would be aware and may be able to pitch in.

Let's see if one of the nice Intuit moderators would be able to help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
@Ashley at Intuit (aka Henry Jr) Hi, Ashley, are you aware and would you be able to help?  Thanks!
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Support is typically your best bet for these as they can look to see if this has been reported to our development already but also can report and/or determine what documentation we need (if any) to get corrected or approval from state agencies, depending on the discrepancy.  I will look into this in the interim to see if I can locate anything.
0 Cheers
Jill1891
Level 3
does support have an e-mail I can submit this to? If not, what's the best way to reach them without a forever wait, or being transferred multiple times?
0 Cheers