Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You need to VOTE for Ideas in the Idea Exchange area to get your ideas considered!

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I see many people adding posts to the Idea Exchange, but in order to get your idea to be considered, it needs 50 votes!

It appears the only way to vote is from the main page, not on the actual post itself, so please scroll through the main page and VOTE VOTE VOTE!!  I can't seem to find the path to it easily, so here's a link...bookmark it so you can find it easier and make your VOTE count!

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-idea-exchange/idb-p/603

EDIT:  Im wrong, there is a place to vote right on the post itself, its up at the top left corner!  Different spot from a regular posting, so I totally missed it!  So if you read a post in there that you agree with, mark that Thumbs Up!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
IRonMaN
Level 15

Only 50 votes -------------------- the election is rigged. 😮

Slava Ukraini!
George4Tacks
Level 15

Before getting the votes to mean anything, you really should work diligently to get it posted as an idea for your ProSeries software and not for this funky forum.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns