Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Intuiit be changing the print options to give US the choice of 1 side or 2 sided print on the 2019 returns? This should be our choice, not mandatory!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I doubt it, but you can always call Intuit for an official answer.  Personally, my choice is the one side approach - just in case we are going to take a vote here.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

I doubt it, but you can always call Intuit for an official answer.  Personally, my choice is the one side approach - just in case we are going to take a vote here.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

When I got my new computer it was automatically printing the tax forms in duplex (both sides), I had to turn off that feature in my Printer options to get it to print single sided....its not forced one way or the other.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
I was not able to change the 2 sided printing by forcing the 1 sided option on my printer.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
You may want to look on your printers manufacturer website for how to turn off Duplex printing...I cant find any PS setting that would force duplex printing....Ive been using the program for decades, its never printed duplex until I got a new computer (last Dec) and found I had to change the Duplex setting in the printer options in Windows.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Its possible that you have to restart the program or the computer after youve changed the printer setting in order for the program to recognize the change.

0 Cheers