Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm trying to amend a California return and can't print the schedule X. Is this something new I overlooked?

norcotaxgirls
Level 1

I'm trying to amend a 2017 California return and only see a schedule X. I'm assuming this is something new that I haven't read up on. I'm trying to print the paperwork to sign like we did last year with the 540X, but the schedule X isn't printing. Am I doing something wrong?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive prepared one of these already this year, seemed to work fine. 

Did you mark the 540 as Amended at the top of it?  Completed the Schedule X?  Then use Print Selected Forms and print out the forms that you need to mail in.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive prepared one of these already this year, seemed to work fine. 

Did you mark the 540 as Amended at the top of it?  Completed the Schedule X?  Then use Print Selected Forms and print out the forms that you need to mail in.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
You'll mail both the 540 with the amended box checked and the Sch X...as well as any other forms that may have changed from the original return.

0 Cheers