Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Years before 2019 not opening

JLD88
Level 2

My previous years won't open.  Anyone else having that problem?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

9 Comments 9
taxed2max
Level 3

Have been trying all programs, 17-19 in Lacerte and getting the same response.  Sometimes popped up Unable to verify online credentials.  But just now, some 90 minutes and 100+ attempts later I got back into the 19 and was able to efile.  A 500 or 505 "system" error, so think it was something on Lacerte's end and maybe they have it fixed now.

0 Cheers
The_AntiTax_Man
Level 8

@JLD88 Yes, same thing just happened to me too.  Tried to log back into PS 2019 several times to no avail.  

@IntuitAustin what's up with this?

0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

See if you can login "off line"  (disconnect computer from internet)

0 Cheers
The_AntiTax_Man
Level 8

@Terry53029  I was online and got knocked out of PS19.  Tried several times to log back into PS19 online to no avail.  Tried to log into PS18 online and that didn't work either.  So, I checked to see if I could log on to this web site and was successful.  I saw this thread and posted.  Tried to log into PS19 about 20 minutes later and was able to log in successfully.  I'm not sure what occurred, but I believe that everything was ok at my end.  I have never had this happen before.

Oh, by the way, I oddly received a notification that I am Level 5 about 10 minutes after I posted here last night.  I've no idea what the Levels are even all about.

Neil
Level 1

can't open a reinstalled Proseries 2018 on a new computer. I get an error message "can't validate your online credentials? What's up

0 Cheers
mom4evr
Level 2

I have tried to open my 2019 today and am getting a message saying that I need to update the following browsers? No browsers are showing? I checked my google chrome and its up to date, I checked my Microsoft Edge and its up to date. Waiting to talk to a Tech Support person tomorrow. Any one else have this issue and if corrected please let me know how you did it. 

Thank you

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15
0 Cheers
lynda08235
Level 1

Hello,

Trying to access Pro Series program prior to 2019 .. I am getting web browser error not supported.

Need help, as I have a new client that has been a very bad boy and has not filed in Several years>

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi

Hi there, @lynda08235! These articles might provide extra steps: 
Browser not supported message
Installing and unlocking older versions of ProSeries

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
0 Cheers