Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Year is not printing in upper right on 2020 Form 8879

jkfmsi
Level 3

The tax year is not printing on the 2020 Form 8879.  It shows in the program that it is, but it does not actually print.  Any idea if/when this could be corrected? I realize that in line with Part I shows the Tax Year Ending.  Just asking because it is handier to have it in the upper right hand corner like previous years.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive been writing it in the corner for my own use, this is IRS' doing, they changed it, so Intuit to can't put that year back in the corner no matter how many times we ask.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive been writing it in the corner for my own use, this is IRS' doing, they changed it, so Intuit to can't put that year back in the corner no matter how many times we ask.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Dave Kropp
Level 3

I wish Proseries would red flag this. So many other items are red flagged that are overkill. I did enter in the template but that's only for new clients.