Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withholding will not transfer to 1040 and 8849 capital gains will not transfer to Schedule D

Iamfrustrated
Level 1

All withholding entries will not transfer to 1040.  Capital gains will not transfer to Schedule D.  This happened after update last week.  All filed returns are now marked as having been changed as a result of elimination of withholding and capital gains or losses.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Seeing this mentioned multiple times lately, must be botched update....Id close ProSeries and run Repair Updates form the Windows Programs menu.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Iamfrustrated
Level 1

Thank you Lisa,  I will try that remedy

0 Cheers
Iamfrustrated
Level 1

Lisa

I tried closing the program and using the Windows repair updates.  As soon as I agreed to let the program  make changes, it flicked to the repair screen and immediately shut down.  Do you have any other suggestions.  Thank you

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@Orlando   are you seeing any reports of things like this happening?  Where do they go from here if repair updates is creating this scenario?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

I'm not sure from the description what is meant.  Can you go to Help -> Send Logs and email the resulting .zip file (saved to your desktop) to proseries_engineering@intuit.com?  I can check the update log to see if updates are the issue.

0 Cheers