Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wisconsin Printing

lisakayeschmidt
Level 3

Has anyone been having issues with Wisconsin Form 1 printing out wrong, mostly pages 2 through 4?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

What do you mean "printing out wrong"?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
lisakayeschmidt
Level 3

Page 2 has a few lines on it with a few line numbers, Page 3 is missing some words, Page 4 spacing is off.  Every 6th time or so, it will print out right.

shyanne-2
Level 3

I have printed several Wisconsin returns and they are all good. No problems.

0 Cheers
Brian_Christian
Employee
Employee

Try updating your printer drivers. If others can't repro, its probably a local issue and not systemic to ProSeries.

0 Cheers
T-Tax Beth
Level 3

Yes, having the same problem.  I had this same problem last year for TY2020 and worked with Intuit for several months in an attempt to get it fixed, which it never did.  I ended up printing all the forms to PDF and printing from there. Very time consuming.  Same issue this year, extremely frustrating!

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi

This article might give you a couple of troubleshooting options: Resolving printing errors in ProSeries 

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Been there done that.  Printing to pdf was the only thing that worked.  The pdf process really doesn't take much longer since the time it takes to print to an actual printer, I can go out and get the driveway shoveled and be back in time for the printer to just be finishing up.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers