Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will you offer e-file for Arizona corporate and partnership returns? If not, why?

TCCPA
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

They sent an e-mail out last month with their renewals.  I don't see those forms listed as being added for e-filing capabilities for next year.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
18 Comments 18
TCCPA
Level 1
Not asking you - asking Intuit, but this in the only avenue I can find to do so.  Talking about ProSeries.
0 Cheers
TCCPA
Level 1
What determines which states are offered?  Does AZ have to mandate e-file to get ProSeries to offer it?
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Nobody seems to be helpful today.  Call support.  

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
"Not asking you"
Well, actually you are.  This is a user forum, this is NOT INTUIT support.  We are the ones who answer the majority of the questions.
And if this is the only avenue you can find..I suggest you try harder.  Like picking up the phone and calling Intuit.
Thanks for the NO votes for those of us trying to help you.  It won't happen again.
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
TCCPA
Level 1
This is where I am taken to when I click on "Ask ProSeries or Search Help" in the program.  I thought perhaps that Intuit monitored postings -  or maybe someone else might be in the know about such issues.  When I posted my initial question, there was no option to select the software.  The drop-down only appeared when I went back to edit my question.  Since I had clicked on "Ask ProSeries", I figured that was self-evident.  I am not familiar with the etiquette here, so I answered No because it was the truth.  Is this some sort of score system that damages your reputation?
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
I'm too old to give a damn about my reputation.
All your prior questions show you were able to select your software.
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
"Is this some sort of score system that damages your reputation?"

No, it just tends to piss us off when you give someone an accurate answer and the say it wasn't helpful because it wasn't the answer they wanted to hear.  We are all volunteers trying to help out other preparers so a little more appreciation of volunteers really couldn't kill a person.  Try helping here once in awhile instead of just asking here and see how you feel about it after a while.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
In other words, it's rude.
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15
"When I posted my initial question, there was no option to select the software.  The drop-down only appeared when I went back to edit my question."

But it still doesn't show any selection?
"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
TCCPA
Level 1
Please re-read my question/comments, compared to those who "help".  Then determine who is being rude.  I apologize for not better understanding the mechanics and etiquette of this forum.  I rarely use it, so it is quite surprising to be jumped all over from the very first query. That is not my definition of help.
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
https://accountants-community.intuit.com/users/9d98a27b-1dfa-4e50-ad61-7a68c3909470
Sixteen questions, NO answers, NO helpful votes.
You've been here a while......   Ten years to be exact.
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15
I see that you have lots of answers, including a reference to an email and a link to an article. Did you need something More?
"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
"That is not my definition of help"

Next time we will lie and tell you what you want to hear. Hopefully then we will meet that definition of yours.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

They sent an e-mail out last month with their renewals.  I don't see those forms listed as being added for e-filing capabilities for next year.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
Hmm... looks like a good answer to me :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/questions/1665886-when-will-we-get-efile-for-arizona-busine...

( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

I won't, and this USER forum won't.   Perhaps the software you are interested in might, but you didn't identify which software you are concerned about.

( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15
I get a NO cuz you couldn't identify the software you were asking about.  Sorry, the summer mind reading classes haven't started yet.
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers