Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will you be preparing an election for the 199a safe harbor for rental properties?

wwheeler32
Level 1

Under the election tabs - will you be preparing a selection to provide the informationi needed to elect the safe harbor election for ...

A taxpayer or RPE using the safe harbor must include a statement attached to the return specifying that the requirements of the revenue procedure have been satisfied. The statement must be signed by the taxpayer, or an authorized representative of an eligible taxpayer or RPE, and it must say, “Under penalties of perjury, I (we) declare that I (we) have examined the statement, and, to the best of my (our) knowledge and belief, the statement contains all the relevant facts relating to the revenue procedure, and such facts are true, correct, and complete.”  The individual or individuals who sign must have personal knowledge of the facts and circumstances related to the statement. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rbynaker
Level 13
0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
rbynaker
Level 13
0 Cheers
markbcpa
Level 1

As of two days ago received the following answer from Proseries

As of right now we don’t have that feature. I will let you know if things change!

"
0 Cheers