Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the premium tax credit be fixed

cmbarbarita
Level 1
will the premium tax credit get fixed?
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

Eventually..

Last comment I saw in one of the previous dozen's of time this question was asked was that the IRS has to update their form and instructions, before the software companies can update their programming.

dlong6578
Level 1

Drake updated their software for this yesterday.  Will ProSeries be updated soon?

IRonMaN
Level 15

Yes ------------- but soon is a matter of perspective.

Slava Ukraini!
sidnukram
Level 2

My biggest complaint is a lack of communication from Intuit.  They send info periodically and a yellow banner shows up indicating there is some new info.  They should be updating us on the status.  If its an IRS bottleneck that's fine just tell us.  I have clients that want their returns and I can't tell them when.  

Second, I called support on the issue as I thought I was doing something wrong.  Typical support call that lasted an hour.  She sent me issue to a higher level of support.  I was on hold for 20 minutes before my call was dropped.  A few days later I called again to ask about my case number.  The response was that it was resolved.  It wasn't resolved.

I appreciate that law changes late in the year and mid year changes cause everyone issues.  If Intuit cared about its customers it would have better communications.  QB and QBO suffer the same lousy support.