Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will ProSeries add a line to the Massachusetts Form 1 personal tax return Schedule CMS, for the new credit "Vacant Storefront Credit"? This is brand new for 2021.

steve5
Level 4
This is a new credit in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, but it is not an option in the dropdown menu.
0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Looks like Sch CMS will be final on 2/3, so lets hope thy didnt forget this new item!

https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
steve5
Level 4

Well they haven't added that credit nor have they added the Pass Through Entity Tax Credit.  I have been on hold for over 40 minutes, so I guess Intuit is just like the IRS.  The first time I was on hold I got disconnected, exactly like the IRS......

0 Cheers
steve5
Level 4

They still haven't updated the form for all of the new credits and there is no workaround.  You can't even override the field. So I guess we are on our own.  I will remember this come renewal time next year.  Ridiculous....

0 Cheers
steve5
Level 4

Two years now and Intuit still hasn't updated the software!!!   I really need to look at different software, I do not want to have to file paper returns.  It is 2023, this is totally unacceptable!

0 Cheers