Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will New Hampshire preparers get a rebate since Intuit screwed up the NH 1065?

pkellycpa
Level 5
I have been posting about the crappy job did with NH partnership returns, that I will now have to do back and amend.
Since the other states had no problem, shouldn't NH preparers get a rebate?
No rupees please.
0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
PATAX
Level 15

I doubt it... probably in contract agreed to....

sjrcpa
Level 15

"Since the other states had no problem"  Says who? Guess you don't come around here very often.

I don't mean to put salt in your wounds, but the Preparer has the ultimate responsibility for the accuracy of the return. What was lacking in your review process? Is it fixed now?

Ex-AllStar
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

Echoing @sjrcpa, Case in point:

I posted about 2 Lacerte Gremlins a few days ago.

1.  Federal Sch D Part I doesn't foot.  Resolved. 

Do NOT enter wash sale and AMD info in a single item.  the AMD amount got pick up on Sch B but NOT adjusted on Sch D.  Without a wash sale amount, an input in AMD works just fine. 

2.  While exporting K-1 from a partnership to partners (all are clients of mine), only the State amount but not the federal was carried over (U.S./CA difference due to US bond income).  The federal amount was blank, as in zilch, nada and none.   Still NOT explained by Lacerte.  Only a suggested solution by Lacerte support:

enter the federal amount manually.

We old timers know about GIGO. 

Sometimes, Treasure in, still Garbage out. 

Must check output.   

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
dkh
Level 15

I had to Google rupees - thought it was some Millennial or Gen Z slang I was too old to get...... and then I laughed.

pkellycpa
Level 5

Well it was the dog that didn't bark at first.

And it was the review process that turned it up. Certainly no notice or disclosure from Intuit.

0 Cheers
pkellycpa
Level 5

Guess you did not see "Gunga Din" as a child.

0 Cheers