Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why won't 2018 Proseries let me efile the federal return?

rlsc
Level 2
The state went through fine. But when Itried to  the federal return, it keeps telling me I need to update Proseries, which I did. I even did it 2 more times to make sure and it says that it is up to date but I keep getting the same response when I try to eifle the 2018 Federal return.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

There was a yellow banner alert recently in 2018 that explained this issue and how to fix it. 

Top menu bar   Information > View Alerts in case you closed the alert without reading it.

Use one of these 2 methods to refresh updates for 2018. 

refresh.pngrefresh2018.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

There was a yellow banner alert recently in 2018 that explained this issue and how to fix it. 

Top menu bar   Information > View Alerts in case you closed the alert without reading it.

Use one of these 2 methods to refresh updates for 2018. 

refresh.pngrefresh2018.png

rlsc
Level 2

Thank you! It finally went through after the update was done. And with the update I received the yellow banner explaining how to deal with the update issue! LOL! 🙂

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

LOL, now that IS funny!

0 Cheers
esther29dec
Level 2

Thank you Just-Lisa-Now!

Your solution worked for me!

More power to you!!