Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why we cannot file Alabama returns with Proseries, but other software can file?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

You are the 124,456th person from Alabama to ask that question.  There hasn't been an official answer as to why but based on all of the hollering going on, I'm thinking ProSeries is trying to speed up the process.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

You are the 124,456th person from Alabama to ask that question.  There hasn't been an official answer as to why but based on all of the hollering going on, I'm thinking ProSeries is trying to speed up the process.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
hankinstax
Level 5
Everybody keep hollering.  Anything they have done is too little too late.  The don't care!
0 Cheers
IntuitCharlene

Alabama Update on 2/7/2019: We are aware that some Alabama forms that are still pending approval from the state could not be printed from the ProSeries program. An Alabama update was released yesterday that will enable the printing of all forms and returns.

If any forms are still pending approval, they will print with an “E-File Only” watermark.

As those forms are approved, the watermark will be removed.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
hankinstax
Level 5
Alabama finalized all their Forms some time ago.  The problem is that ProSeries has give no priority to the Alabama program.  They take us for granted.  Again, all issues are with ProSeries not the AL DOR.  I with the DOR would sanction PS for giving out information that appears to put them at fault.
0 Cheers