Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why the special allocation guaranteed amount don't flow into schedule k-1

ginayancpa
Level 1

I entered the guaranteed payment amount for capital use on sch-k-1 worksheet, but the amount can't be flowed into the individual schedule k-1.

also, the guaranteed payment can't flow into sch k reconcile (lines 1 thru 17a).

The third question is, we selected to allocate the profit by special allocation amount, and enter the special allocation amount into schedule k-1 worksheet, but this special allocation can't be flow into individual schedule k-1 forms which still showing the amount by ownership percentage.

We didn't have all of these problems in year 2019 tax return. is this because the 2020 software not ready yet? somebody catch these problem yet?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
renee
Level 1

Isn't this a f-ing mess.  I am now set up to received a phone call back - it will be over an hour and they will call me twice - if I don't pick up, then I am out of luck again.

My client is not happy sitting here waiting for the answer.  How about you????

0 Cheers