Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my proseries is not update?

elpala
Level 2

I renew my program. When I try to update it, from the Update tag the message is No new update is available but when I tap in refreshing update the update process is open but in the client file the message do not file just for printing. The update schedule is gray (blocked). I need someone help me.

thanks

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Top menu bar    Information > Logs > Updates Log    do you see the updates that have been installed? 

They should be happening automatically in the background.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
elpala
Level 2

Good afternoon and thanks Just-Lisa-Now for your help. Yes, I can see in Update Log the update files, but when I go to customer 1040 form and open it, on the top, there is a yellow highlight message that said:   "This for is not ready for EF, but can be printed" - and a link with "update available now". When I tap on the link, the update window opens and says there is no available update. 

thanks for your support

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Since e-filling doesn't open up until 1/24, could that be part of your problem?

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Yea, that Update Available Now message is a lie. Dont believe it when you see it.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
elpala
Level 2

good evening IronMan: thanks for your help. About your question, I don't know. Maybe. but I am doing a search to find an answer.

thanks and have a blessed day