Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is there a 60 minute wait time for phone questions and no live chat?

Mabel704
Level 3

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Mabel, does this answer help answer your question from 2 days ago?

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/questions/1802100-for-a-1099-r-the-taxable-amount-is-being-...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
16 Comments 16
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Mabel, does this answer help answer your question from 2 days ago?

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/questions/1802100-for-a-1099-r-the-taxable-amount-is-being-...

0 Cheers
Mabel704
Level 3
Yes, thank you.  I missed that in the instructions.
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

FYI - ProConnect Tax Online Support https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1606322-proconnect-tax-online-support-hours

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
Mabel704
Level 3
Hi, can you tell me how to access the Chat that is "available in product," please.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Its only for ProConnect Tax Online (PTO)...are you using ProSeries or PTO?

0 Cheers
Mabel704
Level 3
I'm using Proseries.
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15
@Mabel704   Unfortunately, "chat" is no longer available for ProSeries or Lacerte.

For any future questions, it would be helpful if you indicated the proper software that you are using (your original question you selected Proconnect Tax Online, rather than ProSeries).
0 Cheers
Mabel704
Level 3
Will do.  I thought I was on the website for Proseries support, but apparently was not.  I don't think I ever "selected" Proconnect Tax Online.  Anyway, it won't happen again.  Sorry.
0 Cheers
mojocpa
Level 7

If you are using ITO, I am pretty sure there is no phone support and only live chat. 

0 Cheers
mojocpa
Level 7
@itonewbie @George4Tacks can you confirm?
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Bets on whether we are asking a ProSeries question?  If so, how come it is only a 60 minute wait?  Did they hire extra support people?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
previous questions by Mabel were for ProSeries, but maybe they switched.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
@Mabel704  are you calling to ask about your question 2 days ago that didn't get answered?  Sometimes the board moves to swiftly and things get missed.

0 Cheers
mojocpa
Level 7
In your tagline above  it shows: "ProConnect Tax Online" Thanks for the bloody unhelpful vote.
0 Cheers
dafacct
Level 1

ProSeries support is terrible!! Yes, the chat function was eliminated with the 2017 tax year...…..and, on-hold wait times are inexcusably LONG!!!!! I guess time to switch to Drake

0 Cheers
Mabel704
Level 3
That's what I'm thinking, too.
0 Cheers