Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is PA state return not prnt to PDF

JeffCPA
Level 4

I had asked this question several weeks back but as far as I know it generated no response.    I am still having this issue although intermittently.   Issue is that when I completed a tax return (federal and state) and try to print to a PDF the preparers copy of the federal and state returns, the state return is not printing.   I have tried a variety of things, and called Intuit and was on the phone with someone for about an hour.  That was about a month ago. Thankfully it began to work sort of out of nowhere, and now today it is not working again.  Very odd. 

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
PATAX
Level 15

Jeff I recently noticed when I tried to print paue so I can attach it to the local that I could not utilize the print selected form function.. It only happened once so I think like you there may be some intermittent issues..

JeffCPA
Level 4

Ok.  Thanks.  That is the best I can make of things right now, so I assume it must be that as well.  If you learn of anything else PATAX, please let me hear.  Thanks. 

PATAX
Level 15

You are welcome. I will try. I am just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping I can make it through tax season without my computer crashing or some other major problem... backup your data all the time and try not to use your computer for anything except taxes and try to control automatic downloads from your operating system and other software since in my opinion this may have something to do with interference and potential problems with Pro Series.. Just my opinion...

0 Cheers