Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why cant Pro Series e-file Delaware returns?

sdentremont
Level 1

I have numerous clients that need to have Delaware returns filed, 1065 and 1040. Does ProSeries really not have the capability to do this? It seems very basic. Please help and fix this ASAP.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
dascpa
Level 11

Agreed.  but you're sending this to the wrong place.  This is a board for other tax preparers, it's not ProSeries.

sdentremont
Level 1

What do you mean? I posted this under ProSeries Tax > ProSeries Tax Discussions. Where should I post if not here?

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

@sdentremont 

He meant this isn't PS SUPPORT.

We are just fellow software users who can't 'fix'/change the software.  

You have to contact PS/Intuit directly to make suggestions for changes (altho...it is generally a waste of time).

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
dascpa
Level 11

ProSeries Tax Exchange is another board for suggestions to ProSeries. Or call ProSeries and sit on hold until 2028.

dmccpa
Level 3

I've never had a problem transmitting a DE 1040.  Are you sure you have the Efile box checked?  I don't have any 1065s but Delaware does not accept 1120s electronically the last time I filed one.  This is a government issue not ProSeries.