Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is more stupid? Me or Proseries?

pkellycpa
Level 5

Two things:

Must I get a phone verification EVERY TIME I START UP A PROGRAM?

Do I need to look at that smug babe on startup?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Just started doing this to me as well. At least theyve made the log out 12 hours, rather than 30 mins. Should avoid having to log in with a code too many times per day.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Just started doing this to me as well. At least theyve made the log out 12 hours, rather than 30 mins. Should avoid having to log in with a code too many times per day.

pkellycpa
Level 5

Is there a setting that can be changed?

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Well, it didnt do the code thing to me this morning, so it may have something to do with cookies on your system, if youre set up to dump cookies on a regular basis, when the cookie is gone the 2 factor shows up, whether youve chosen it or not.

The option for 2 factor authorization is in your Online account options https://accounts.intuit.com/ under Sign in And Security.  If you have that set to OFF, thats the best you can do.

The_AntiTax_Man
Level 8

@Just-Lisa-Now-  Yeah, I don't allow cookies so I get the "you're logging on with a new device" message everywhere I go.  So, I code-in. All. The. Time.

IRonMaN
Level 15

"Who is more stupid? Me or Proseries?"

I'm always afraid to answer questions like that on this forum. 😰

Slava Ukraini!
BobKamman
Level 15

They have your money.

Does that answer the question?

Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

I have started getting the phone verification as well, and I have two step authorization turned off