Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do you enter the federal and California income differences from a flow-through entity in a partnership tax return? Please advise. Thank you

The LLC received K1 income from multiple upper tier LLC with federal and CA differences.  Federal worked but CA K1 should have different loss
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

8 Comments 8
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Go to the CA return and theres a CA K-1 worksheet you can enter the differences.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
PATAX
Level 15

@userneth_espiritu since you are a new user, if someone takes the time to answer your question to your satisfaction, like Lisa did,  then you should consid check the box that says accept as solution if you agree with respondent....

PATAX
Level 15

Should be "consider checking"

nethespiritu
Level 2

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for your response to my question.  I'm new to PS and I tried to contact my rep at PS with the same question but have not received any response.

Would it be ok with you if we can have a call on Tuesday? I still can't make it work with your suggested solution.  I want the F&CA differences to be reflected on activity by activity

Thank you.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
You may need to input each activity as its own K-1 for you to be able to do what you're you want to do.

0 Cheers
nethespiritu
Level 2

Got it, thank you.  I was able to figure it out.  I apologize for the late response.

0 Cheers

Hi Team, we have NOL at Scorp Level, where Taxable Income is  less $1M, so there is loss of $206,435, which has to flow through the individual, which has to flowthrouhgh  individual ? how to do in Proconnect.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
You may wish to post your question in the ProConnect forum, this is ProSeries
https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proconnect-tax/discussion/03/304

0 Cheers