Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I submit program bugs? or compromised accounts? fraud?

ajp
Level 5

We called support.  They claim there isn't a manager or anyone else to go to. 

1.  We've had two returns filed without us filing them. The first one was completed and everything was ready to go.  Assuming I was absent-minded on the first one, I called intuit because my client hadn't received his refund and the IRS site was acting like he was giving it incorrect information so "where's my refund" wasn't working.  I got reassured, but still no refund.  We called again today.  They sent us a screenshot of what they had.  IT TURNS OUT THAT  the refund amount is wrong.  I thought our EFIN/ERO was listed wrong too, but maybe that is a combined number.  The bank account information is also wrong!

2.  When we were looking at our account on the intuit site, it has many instances of one of out names.  Clicking to get more information, there are incorrect email addresses, etc.  It is as if someone came into our account and "added" new people.  This seems to be a breach of intuit to me.  

I am not sure if these events are related, but we need to find a way to report this and get it resolved.  The phone support is not helping.  They tell us we are wrong.  I will be calling the IRS too.  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the mention @Just-Lisa-Now-

@ajpYour information being secure is our top priority, we have our escalations team looking into this and they should reach out soon. 

-Betty Jo 

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
sjrcpa
Level 15

It could be a breach of your system.

Ex-AllStar
ajp
Level 5

We've ruled that out.  

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Someone got ahold of your Intuit Login info?  

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
ajp
Level 5

I guess that is a possibility, but the way they created the extra uses was weird.  Also, our intuit account log in info is changed often.  

0 Cheers
ajp
Level 5

I also seem unable (as administrator) to delete these extra users. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@IntuitAustin who can help address this account breach?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the mention @Just-Lisa-Now-

@ajpYour information being secure is our top priority, we have our escalations team looking into this and they should reach out soon. 

-Betty Jo 

ajp
Level 5

Thank you Betty Jo.  I have spoken to Bert now.  I hope we can figure out what is going on!

0 Cheers