Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHERE DO I SEND MY BILLS FOR MY TIME OR REQUEST A REFUND

taxladee
Level 3

Boy, what a HUGE disappointment this cloud based proseries professional turned out to be. I have never, in 27 years that I have used proseries, had to spend so much time on the phone fixing stupid things that should have already been taken care of. Also, NEVER have I had to redo tax returns as many times as I have with this program!

I would like to know where I can send my bills for my time and my staff's time or ask for a refund for this year? 

Are you guys (Intuit) going to take care of us? I don't have time to be on this site complaining, but I am taking the time because this is important!

Before you start charging us the ridiculous amounts of money for a program, please make sure it works and is worthy of my buying it! And, really, $120 per person per month to use an online based program? That's a bit greedy, isn't it? Especially when it doesn't work?

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'll get right on that refund check for you  ----------------------- but hold on a second.  I just realized I don't work for Intuit.  Actually 99.9% of what you see posted here is from other users, not Intuit so you might be talking to the wrong folks.  You might want to do a Google search to find the Intuit chief cheeses and send them an e-mail to voice your concerns.

Slava Ukraini!
lstrouse
Level 1
I agree! Last year all my programs crashed during an update. This year, I have spent more time fixing, downloading, recovering, and restarting the 2020 program. Last year was horrible enough without the program messing with me too.
0 Cheers