Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find form 8903 for entering Domestic Production Activities Deduction?

bruggeman123
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Right now you find it on the IRS website and attach the form as a pdf to your tax return.  A lot of folks have been claiming they need the form but so far only the crickets are chirping as far as Intuit doing something about the requests.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
IRonMaN
Level 15

Right now you find it on the IRS website and attach the form as a pdf to your tax return.  A lot of folks have been claiming they need the form but so far only the crickets are chirping as far as Intuit doing something about the requests.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
meoleson
Level 5

Until Intuit steps up to the plate, the IRS website.  Lots of preparers doing farm returns in the Midwest facing the same problem for thousands of returns.  But at least I can still print my returns, but I am in a box with my farmer returns, especially for the fiscal year cooperatives that allow the farmers to claim the DPAD for grain sold in the first part of the fiscal year beginning in 2018.

0 Cheers