Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find "down load 2019 products already paid for."

Highlighted
your response told me nothing.  how do I find the product I bought for ProSeries 2019  already paid for in Nov 2019
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
11 Replies 11
Highlighted
Level 15

There are normally 3 ways to get the software downloaded.

1.  If you bought the disc as part of the purchase, plop it in your computer and open it up.

2.  If you didn't buy the disc, you can log into your Intuit account and download it from there.

3.  If you have the 2018 program, you can download it by clicking on the download next years software option.

ex-AllStar, ex-Lutefisk taste taster, ex-ACME product tester
and ex marks the spot where those rocks and anvils hit me.
Highlighted

where is that option? "down load next years pro series 2019 tax forms"

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

@sharonwilliams wrote:

Click the help tab when in homebase of your 2018 software.  There is a dropdown list giving that option.

@sharonwilliams wrote:

Highlighted

you replied to me and said I am a new client   NO NO NO I have had an active account with you since 1988 that is 21 years.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

Sharon - I don't work for Intuit, I'm a product user just like you.  If you have been using the software for 21 years, then you should be able to download the software the same way you have done the last few years.

Highlighted

don't you dare smart off to me.  There is NO down load  section to click on so where is it.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

@sharonwilliams wrote:

don't you dare smart off to me.  There is NO down load  section to click on so where is it.

Smart off?

Highlighted
Level 8

You are asking for help from fellow users of the program.  Intuit has abandoned support and left it to users to figure it out.

Be nice to people who are trying to help you from the goodness of their hearts.

We all suffer together and try to help each other out.

You are a New User who does not have PS 2018.  Then you have to go into Your Account.

Or an old user who did not understand the help provided.  

I have always downloaded from the Old Program (here, PS 2018).  In PS 2018 Homebase there is a Help tab.   Down the column is Download Next Year.  That works for me but I have seen on Community it does not work for some people.

Happy New Year.

Highlighted
Level 15

Sharon - You're welcome.

Highlighted
Level 15

@IntuitBettyJo @IntuitRichard  and any of the other PTB at Intuit.

THIS is the **bleep** we deal with because YOU'VE done away with any semblance of real support and you push this *NEW & IMPROVED * forum as the ultimate solution (as well as trying to make this a cutting edge 'social media' platform).

Even support (or so I've heard) sends folks here when they can't handle a question.

Even FREE software wouldn't make it worth....

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
Highlighted
Level 15

"your response told me nothing." Does not make sense, when you start a community question with it. I am guessing you spoke to support and they did not help - https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/how-to-contact-proseries-for-help/00/4714

Support should have referred you to https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/proseries-download-and-installation-faqs/...

If this does not do it for you, call support again. Please don't rattle the cages here in the forum. 99.9% of the answers come from other users that thrive on praise. If you don't like an answer, don't mark it with a Cheer. Ask another question that adds information, so that some might be able to help you. 

ex-AllStar