Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I download pro series 2015, 2014, 2013, and prior software to 2007?

Highlighted
Level 1

I have a client who needs to file several years returns.  I need to download prior year software.  Where can I find prior year tax software?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 15

You can try logging into your Intuit account to see about 2013-2015.  If the years don't show up there you will have to call customer service for help.  For the years prior to 2007 you are going to be out of luck unless you know someone that has an old disc of the software hanging around their office somewhere.

ex-AllStar, ex-Lutefisk taste taster, ex-ACME product tester
and ex marks the spot where those rocks and anvils hit me.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Level 15

You can try logging into your Intuit account to see about 2013-2015.  If the years don't show up there you will have to call customer service for help.  For the years prior to 2007 you are going to be out of luck unless you know someone that has an old disc of the software hanging around their office somewhere.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1
I PURCHASED THE 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 AND UP TO NOW  PRO SERIES SOFTWARE PROGRAM AND MY COMPUTER CRASHED AND LOSS EVERYTHING  LOOKING FOR  SOFTWARE 2006 2007 2008
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Hopefullyyoukeptthedisksforthoseyears,otherwiseyouaregoingtobeoutofluck.
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
Not sure why anyone would need 10+ year old software....just this morning I uninstalled 2009, 2010 and 2011 programs and client files off an old computer...havent touched them in 5 years, cant imagine needing them again.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

I called customer support and they could not help. Apparently, they only support downloads for the current year and two years back. They could not explain why 2015-2013 would not populate. 

Does anyone have another solution?

0 Cheers